Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Starting the Journey

Okay. Where do I start? I have always always wanted to start a blog. It may not be obvious but I like writing. When I was younger, I used to write a lot. Stories. Poems. Reflections... Some of them are in (I am giving away my age here) MySpace and Friendster. Haha.

I want to write because I think I express myself better in writing. I get to think about what to say. I like expressing my thoughts and opinions. I am passionate about sharing my beautiful experiences and the significant lessons I learned about life.

I want to write about he simple things in life that I love and enjoy: my hubby, my little boy, my crazy family, my community, food, travel, my dreams and well, my journey in life...

I wish to start my journey now. I hope you guys will take the ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment